How Can You Help?
You can make all the difference in the world by supporting the Next Generation Fund – a $10 million endowment fund that will be the lifeline between our children, nature and Rocky Mountain National Park. No longer can we take for granted that every child will know the joy of taking a hike, experience the chill of a sudden mountain shower, or remember the sweet smell of pine. Technology and times are changing fast – let’s make sure that the next generation isn’t the last generation to be molded by the profound experience of spending time in nature and in this Colorado treasure – Rocky Mountain National Park.
1. Donate to the Next Generation Fund: $10M can fund the park’s programs in perpetuity and assure that children receive the most progressive and high caliber learning opportunities for decades to come.
2. Be a Next Generation Fund Champion: While connections to great causes are created one person at a time, it is exciting to generate enthusiasm and connection to the park by becoming part of our Next Generation Fund Champion Team program by encouraging others to get involved, too!.
3. Offer In-Kind Support: If you have something to offer that can benefit the Next Generation Fund campaign, or other in-kind support, let us know. This kind of project is a group effort!
4. Network with others – spread the word and see where it goes. Networking with others is a proven way to increase exposure and potential benefits to the effort.
5. Come visit the park with a class, friends and family. Getting into the park and having fun is the best way to make a connection with the incredible scenery, the wildlife and the beautiful flowers that enhance every experience in the park.
6. Host a fundraising party. For more information on how you can get involved please contact RMNA at (970) 586-0108.
7. Come help with mailings! If you live near Estes Park, consider joining our volunteer mailing team. We have fun and get the jobs done quickly!
8. Be a steward and model positive environmental behavior wherever you are. This is always the best way to encourage others to follow suit.
9. Become a corporate sponsor. For details on Next Generation Fund’s corporate sponsorship program, contact RMNA at (970) 586-0108.
The following are ten ways to help that require little time or effort but can bring tremendous benefit to the Next Generation Fund, children and Rocky Mountain National Park. You can make a difference right now!
1. Make a tax-deductible gift from your IRA to the Next Generation Fund. It’s easy and can benefit you as well.
2. Make an annual gift to the Next Generation Fund for the next three years that can perpetuate critical park learning experiences and programs. Every gift, regardless of size, helps.
3. Send us your Rocky Mountain National Park story and photographs. They might end up on our website!
4. Act as an ambassador and share your love of Rocky Mountain National Park; encourage friends and family members to visit the park.
5. Take a hike on the more than 350 miles of trails in the park.
6. Create a memorial gift to the Next Generation Fund.
7. Give the wonders of nature to a child by making parks a significant part of their lives.
8. Identify potential donors to the Next Generation Fund endowment fund. Tell them how THEY can help, too!
9. Consider including the Next Generation Fund in your will and estate planning.
10. Contact RMNA at (970) 586-0108 if you have ANY questions on how you can help!